Monday, August 12, 2013

August Update Thingamagoop

Sorry for the severe lack of updates this summer. Things have been a bit weird and I've been pretty busy and exhausted with my job. I've been struggling with, of all things, a fear of drawing or something. I don't know, I guess just a severe lack of confidence. But, here're a few things I've doodled over the past 2 weeks or so.

Real quick sketch for some pals who were blue one evening

Sketch for a friend because it was her character's birthday

Pencil sketch of Rose (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Another pencil of Rose
Drawing for an Ib-themed AU roleplay I'm doing; not my character
Detail shot since on tumblr it wouldn't resize correctly

Hopefully I'll finish some more things before the summer's over. DeviantArt doesn't appear to be letting me upload anything no matter what I do with Chrome (weird), so, this and tumblr seems to be my only means of posting art. I'll probably keep things over here.

Also I've started watching Attack on Titan, so, that's been slaughtering me emotionally. I'd draw things for it, but the fandom is so full of talented artists, I just... don't know what I'd do. <xD Ahgh.

1 comment:

  1. These sketches are awesome! You do expressions so well. I love the distinct attitudes of each of the girls in the first sketch. The roleplay character is also fun. ^^

    On another note, don't ever be afraid to draw or post your work! Everyone's their own worst critic. And the best way to improve is to draw as much as you can. Even if some of the stuff you end up with at the beginning might be crappy (haha, thinking of my old sketchbook here), you'll have learned something, and each drawing will always be better than the last. :)

    ReplyDelete