Monday, April 29, 2013

Ballerina Scribbles

Augh. Today's update isn't going to be as nice as I'd hoped. I had the misfortune of deciding to pick Supernatural back up today and ended up spending most of my afternoon flailing at the computer screen.

But! I had promised an update involving my soon to come senior film for next year, so, I'll at least give you what I have. I was going to post some marker tests, too, but my scanner totally ate the colors. If it wasn't so late I'd fidget with it some more, but, I'm exhausted. Until then, have a few scribbles towards working out my protagonist's design.




More as far as story coming soon. And there will definitely be more elaborate concept art as well. But for now, it's just been a bunch of pencil doodles and scribbles in my portable sketchbook.

Sorry about the lack luster update! Hopefully next weekend I'll have a bit more substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment